Today 3DCeram is sharing its know-how and proposes CERAMAKER:
- A 3D printing unit dedicated to ceramics
- Assistance and support so that they can acquire the necessary know-how to produce parts independently
This 3D printing solution suits to manufacturers of ceramic parts, integrators or end-users of ceramic parts, players in the luxury industry, biomedical or more generally in the industry.
CAM production is based on laser stereolithography applied to ceramics. It uses an innovative ceramic paste developed for printing by 3DCeram.
- Creation : sketch of the part to produce
- CAS file creation and file conversion to STL format.
- Computerizd slicing of the part to be manufactured into layers, inclusion of the printer parameters (trajectory of the laser, energy density …) and production layer by layer.
- Debinding and cintering
- Finishing operations