Training to help you be independent, quickly.
The CERAMAKER offer includes a set of courses that will enable you to quickly be independent even if you are not an expert in ceramics.
After a training on the printing process and the use of the printer, you will have the opportunity to learn the basics needed to design and print a 3D part.
Get started module (in 3DCeram):
- Training on the 3D printing process,
- Training on how to use the printing unit in 3DCeram’s lab.
Create by your own module (in 3DCeram):
- Think in 3D: teaching the design office to think differently,
- Guidelines for the creation of parts,
- Training on how to use the software suite required for the various stages of printing,
- Training on CAD dedicated to 3D printing, including the design of part supports. This training course is aimed at participants who already have good practical knowledge of CAD software (DreamWorks, for example),
- Design support subscription (16-hour package).